Arrival procedures are stipulated as follows:
- All students in Pre-K through First grade will be supervised in the cafeteria. Teachers are to pick up the students in Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and First grade no later than 8:10 AM in the cafeteria.
- Students in Second through Fifth grades will be supervised on the PE Pavilion. Teachers are to pick up their students no later than 8:25 AM on the PE Pavilion.
- Please inform students of line-up procedures, where exactly to line-up, and expectations while waiting to be picked up.
- All instructional personnel without homeroom/classroom responsibilities are assigned to designated posts to assist with a safe and orderly arrival and dismissal and are to report by 8:25 AM for arrival and at 3:05 PM for dismissal (see Arrival and Dismissal Supervision of Students).
Bus Arrival Procedures
- Students who ride the bus to school will be dropped off at the Bus Drop Off Zone and escorted to the café by designated personnel.
Rainy Day Arrival Procedures
- During days with light rain, students in Second through Fifth grade will line up under the Pavilion. In the event of inclement weather conditions, all students are to report to the cafeteria and be seated to wait for their teachers.